All 2020 Big Life News

 Other than the obvious downsides to this year like Covid-19 and the election wars on social media, for me and my now wife it hasn’t been so bad. On January 18th I got a new(er) Chevy Cruze 2017. On January 28th I got married to Brianna Lynn Jones, who is now Brianna Lehr. In February I put together a track for the Indiana NORML podcast for longtime friend William Henry. On March 16th I released the remake of MAKINA with both the 2000 tracks and now the new 2020 tracks to double its size. June 9th was my birthday, which was also the day Project Warlock made it to PS4. On the 11th and 12th it hit Nintendo Switch and Xbox One. Also, I took a week off of work to celebrate both things, and spent a day camping with the kids and wife. When I returned to work, I was promoted to Supervisor. On August 24th I received in the mail all my copies of The Book of Noise to hopefully eventually sell out of here. On August 29th for Brianna’s Birthday, we looked at our first house and fell in love. I had promised her a house, and I got that house. The loan was approved September 1st, they accepted our offer and will pay the closing costs and all we have left to do is the inspection today and we’ll see what’s next.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Homestead!

Doom 90's Levels Archive