Doom 90's Levels Archive

 I have just copied thousands of levels and most of their accompanying text files from 30+ doom level cd-roms I have downloaded from internet archive.org or owned, which are also available on my megasite for classic doom. This levels archive is PURE 90’s untouched from the original cds and never added to. I’ve also added Doomworld’s first top 50 of their original top 100 which ends in 2004, cutting them off at 1999.

In other news, since we are moving, there won’t be much updating for a month or so. Everything is being backed up after this treat of 90’s levels to DVD-R’s DVD-RW’s and some Dual Layered DVDs for safekeeping during the move and for archiving afterwords. In the meantime, Project NEXT mentioned in the last post, and the final touches on setting up my raspberry pi microconsoles for a few friends and a co-worker. I’ll be enjoying my offdays for a while without working on them. I’ll also be sleeping on schedule and enjoying my 2-3 hours at home awake instead of working at home for hobby’s sake for a while. Enjoy what’s here. It’s about to be added to and finished before December 2020 I hope. With all that I have planned, it has a LONG way to go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Homestead!

All 2020 Big Life News